Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Evan...

I've been busy. Super, super busy. I have been a terrible, neglectful blogger, mother and friend. I tried to make up my lack of friendship to one friend by taking a few outdoor shots of her sweet little one. It was COLD. Way too cold to have a newborn out...but we just had to get the shot!

We have a lot of fun things planned for our little family the last few weeks of October. We are heading to Yellowstone for a very fun-filled family reunion this coming weekend and then off to visit our favorite mouse at the magic kingdom. When I get back...I will have lots of fun photos to share and I will do a tutorial for making custom Christmas cards!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great location!!! So cute :)

jenn said...

Yet again, you impress! You are amazing, what else can I say?

I LOVE them. So beautiful! (You'd never know it was freezing cold and we just plopped him down, snapped a few quick shots and then scooped him right back up again!) I can see them enlarged and hanging on my wall...like beautiful art!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kath said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.