Monday, April 19, 2010

Bring on the SUNSHINE! (Free Photo Class Info...)


Nothing makes me MORE excited to get out the camera than SpRiNg weather! My word, it has been GORGEOUS in Utah. Perfect temps. Spring and Fall all the short reasons why I guess I agree to live here :) I know I was meant to be a California girl. I just know it! 

Today we found these adorable frog magnifying glasses in the dollar section at Target. The kids have been wanting a magnifying glass for a while now, so they could really see the bugs up close and personal. Who can say no to the dollar section? Not this mom! We came home from the store and immediately my kids started cracking up. We just couldn't stop laughing at how funny they looked when they wore them like glasses. 
Perfect "first" spring time photo op. Hilarious. My kids already have HUGE eyes...especially that middle one of mine :) Add a magnifying glass to those eyes and the laughs just never end. 
I can't even tell you how much Haleigh laughed when she saw this picture of herself. I don't think she stopped laughing for 20 minutes...
Ryan even made me get in on the fun and took a picture of me, too. We are ALL ready for spring. My camera has been neglected far too long :) 

WELCOME SPRING!!!!!

I am teaching a beginner photography class this Saturday at 10a.m. for local friends at our church building in Saratoga Springs, Utah. You are welcome to join us if you would like :) Bring your camera and get ready to learn 5 easy steps to take better pictures of your kids! 

If you would like more details...please email me at littlebitoflove76@gmail.com

4 comments:

jenn said...

Okay, that made my whole day! Those are a crack up. And the pictures are priceless! Love them.

Looking forward to Saturday, should be fun!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Love those pictures. You have also made me miss target. You suck.

I cannot put into words how much I want to come to your class. I am going to try to be a good girl, get all my work done and see if I can make it. I would love to see all my friends again!!!

Class of 70 said...

Kati I love the pictures...You are so creative. You have an eye and a feel for the unusual that makes your pictures so fun.