Saturday, March 21, 2009

I {HEART} newborns...

I got to shoot the sweetest baby this afternoon! Baby "M" was born 10 days ago to the most awesome couple I have ever met in my life! They found out right after their sweet, beautiful little girl was born that she had Down Syndrome. Little "M" is their first baby and I cannot tell you in words how much they adore this perfect little angel. I feel so blessed that they had me take pictures for them.





I will be back soon with some newborn shooting tips.....

4 comments:

Sydney said...

I am giggling with delight to know that in just a few short days I'll be having my own newborn photo shoot and if mine look anything like baby "M" I can't wait!

She is beautiful and what an angel. How lucky the parents are to have her in their home.

Aly said...

Kati you did a WONDERFUL job! I cannot begin to thank you enough. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you for your kind words. You are so sweet. We truly are blessed to have a perfect angel come into our home. It will definitely be a challenge, but the blessings will be even greater. From what I've seen so far, you have captured just how sweet her spirit is through these photos. I can never thank you enough.

jenn said...

She is so beautiful! What an angel. Fantastic pictures! Can't wait for you to shoot my little one. Yippee!

judy said...

so so sweet!