Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas gifts....

I'm trying to be a little more creative with the gifts I give my kids this year for Christmas. I love to give homemade things...I just have more ideas than time these days!
I am soooooo very excited for what I have planned for my little miss this year.
I took her for a special photoshoot today
with the most important thing in her life....
"Doggy"!

Doggy has been her favorite since she was a year old. He has been everywhere we have been. Seen everything we have seen. Been washed 10,562 times. Soothed all her tears. Only missed 3 restless nights. Torturous, awful nights. It is safe to say that doggy is the most important accessory in her life. I am making a book all about Haleigh and Doggy. I am pretty sure it will be her favorite gift ever. Check out snapfish photobooks. I think their prices are great! The quality is wonderful! I can't think of a more perfect gift for a kid, than a book all about them!

Anything creative, different, or wonderful that you have planned this year?

2 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love Snapfish. I hate scrapbooking and it does it for me. I am sure you plan on making everything you give at Christmas. You are an amazing, talented woman. Thanks for coming last night. It was AWESOME! Even if I didn't win a single thing. Just so you know, Anna and I were the only ones in our row that didn't get something. And Freaking Stac got the Kitten-Kaboodle.

jenn said...

Okay, seriously the CUTEST Christmas present ever. She is going to love her special book all about her and doggy. I can't believe how cute it turned out! What a perfect present. Way to go!