Friday, October 1, 2010

Online tutorial...

I have a way cute camera strap that a friend gave to me. You can kind of see it in the picture above :) ...I am not sure where she got it, but I LOVE it. I get tons of compliments on it all the time. Way better than my plain old black strap that came with my camera. 

I know these camera straps can be a little pricey...but today I came across a tutorial for you to make your own slipcover. I have seen tutorials to make a whole new camera strap and it seemed a little time consuming and not really worth it...but this seems like a perfect alternative if you want to make your own. The nice thing about a slip cover is you could make a new one whenever you get sick of sporting the old one :) 

Check it out here...

And...check out the rest of that blog, too. Pretty great stuff. 

2 comments:

jenn said...

Seriously!!! Cutest strap EVER. Work It Wednesday?!?

Amy said...

Chloe herself invented me one of those beauties on a Sunday afternoon. It is my favorite.