Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is in the air...Family picture time!

The temps are cooler in the evenings and pretty cold in the mornings. Our schedules are filling up again and I am starting to get excited for fall. I always mourn the end of summer, but once it is over I remember how much I love the fall season in Utah. 

I have a few spaces left for family portraits. 

Keeping it simple this year. $200 for a session. This includes all images (usually 25-30, sometimes more depending on the session) that I edit on a disk for you to print where ever you would like. Or I would be happy to order prints for you through the professional lab that I use. 




The last two pictures are done using off camera flash.
Let me know if this is the type of session you are wanting.

You can email me at littlebitoflove76@gmail.com for more info and available dates.



1 comment:

jenn said...

Book her, people. Book her!