Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby Alexa....

Yep...pretty much the cutest thing, ever.







Fantastic session. Beautiful, perfect baby. She spoiled me a little. Don't think I will ever get another baby as cooperative as this little beauty was. We wrapped up this session in a record 2 hours getting SEVERAL images to choose from. Why can't they all be this cooperative? Would make my job a piece of cake!

Could you just eat up that yummy brown and turquoise quilt? Made by my amazing friend Heidi with Stipple and Stitch, custom machine quilting. She does beautiful, amazing work!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kati these are gorgeous! That first pose is beautiful- I love the hands. Yet another success!

Amy said...

I've been waiting for these. Fantastic! She is a beauty.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Fabulous! Love them! You did a great job! Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

Look at all her hair!!! Super cute baby!

Jen said...

Beautiful!!! Love them all!

-Jen (from the utah peas)

jenn said...

Yep, just love them. Perfect.

Sydney said...

She is beautiful! My favorite is the first with her mom's hand. puts everything into perspective!

Great job Kati, maybe we can shrink my 4 month old, I'm missing that stage already.